12 March 1996-15 March 1996:
Took part in third International scientific meeting of Royal college of Obstetricians and gynaecologists New Delhi.
Nov 2nd 1997- Nov 6th 1997:
Attended workshop Frontries of Gynae. Endoscopy conducted by staten Island University Hospital. A member of North shore Health system (USA) in cooperation with Jaslok Hospital and Research, centre, Mumbai and FOGSI,Endoscopy committee Mumbai India.
July 18th 1999- July 20th 1999 :
Completed hands on basic Endotraining course in Minimally invasive Gynaecology (MIG) of Apollo Hospital New Delhi.
Nov 14th –Nov 16th 2003 :
Attended precongress workshops and International congress on infertility at Mumbai. Sept 2nd and 3rd 2005 :
Attended Practical Gynaecological oncology CME cum workshop organized by LHMC.
Oct 9th -10th 2005 :
Trained in endoscopy (Only hysheretony). A national conference for gynaecologists and surgeons.
Nov 24th 2005 :
Trained in RNTCP (DOTS) Revised National TB control prgramme. April 17th 2006 :
Trained in diagnoses of Genetic Disorders using cytogenetics and molecular Genetic methods at AIIMS, New Delhi, sponsored by Deptt of Biotechnology Govt of India.
April 28th-30th 2006 :
Attended evidence based gynaecological endoscopy and Videos Festival at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
June 16th-19th June 2006 :
Attended international conference live operative workshop in Urogynacology and Reconstructive pelvic surgery ‘URPS’ 2006 at Govt Kasturba Gandhi Hospital, Chennai.September 9th 2006 :
Attended CME on genital reconstruction, aesthetic and aesthetic and microsurgery of India.
Activities Software Exposure :
1. MS office , Net surfing, powerpoint presentations.
2. Active in compering shows and cultural activities.
3. Vice President for the last 5 years in Indian Ass.of Ocupational Health dealing with Industrial workers and Industrial Hazard exposure.
4. Vice President for the last 2 years of Medical Fitness Society, India.
5.Cultural secretary of World Brotherhood Organization (WBO)- A Non-profit Organization.
6. Member of AOGD (Ass. Of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Delhi)
- FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrician and Gynaecological Societies of India).
- FEMGENCON (Association of Female Genital Reconstructive Aesthetic and microsurgeons of India).
- IFS (Indian Fertility Society)
- NARCHI (National Association of Reproductive Child Health of India).
7. Member American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).