Finally, your wait ends here! As stated earlier, the treatment plan suggested by your fertility specialist will tell you the exact cost structure of IVF treatment cost in Bangalore. Let’s take an example of a woman, who has exceeded her sound stage of fertility and now is in the staircase of 35-40, thus cannot conceive by her eggs. We all know that- Increasing the age of a woman leads complication to achieve pregnancy; this is because the egg quality begins to decline gradually when a woman arrives at her 30 and rapidly falls when she gets in touch with 35 of her age. So, this time, accomplishing IVF treatment with her eggs will be hard; hence, IVF with a donor egg can recommend.
The IVF cost in Bangalore 2022 with donor egg costs are high due to the additional procedure of donor’s egg retrieval and fertility medication (which she has to take for follicular aspiration). IVF treatment with own eggs can divide into conventional or Standard IVF procedures. IVF treatment accomplishes with other ART techniques, advanced equipment, or a third party (such as donors)- such combined IVF treatment is advanced IVF treatment.
You can compare the IVF charges from different states and countries. High success rates at these costs are much more difficult to find. You will have more complications in having the best centre with honest charges and no hidden processes. You must take the opportunity to become parents during the IVF process. If we talk about the Cost of IVF Treatment in Bangalore, the advanced IVF cost has high charges and more success than conventional IVF treatment in Bangalore.
IVF price in Bangalore starts from INR 2,00,000 to INR 2,50,000(approx.)
The IVF mentioned above cost is accomplished by using the conventional method (with a couple’s sperm and egg; where the following steps include –
- Initial Consultation: The process begins with some counselling sessions to confirm the partners ability and psychological status. They will provide an overview of the treatment process, possible costs, and factors affecting your chances.
- Fertility Medication and Hormonal Injections: For starting the cycle, your female partner will get medicines to increase egg production through the ovaries. It will provide healthy eggs with high maturity and count.
- Visits/ meet-ups: After several days (10 to 15) of medicines, your expert will suggest the centre visit. They will perform some tests and inject hormonal injections to release the healthy eggs into the female uterus through the ovaries.
- Ultrasounds and Blood Work: The expert will perform a few checkups to confirm the eggs production and release into the uterus before retrieval.
- Fertility Lab charges (types of equipment etc.)
- Collection of the eggs: After testings and between 36 hours of the injection, your expert will collect the eggs from the female uterus. You may experience some pain and discomfort during the process that can manage with anaesthesia. The retrieval will perform with a catheter and transvaginal ultrasound inserted into the female uterus through the vagina.
- Fertilization: They collect the male partner semen sample to prepare and select healthy sperm. Your eggs and sperm will mix by the expert. It will accomplish as the healthy sperm will mix with the eggs and enters the cytoplasm. The eggs will inseminate and develop into fertilized eggs in some days. Your expert will monitor the development in the lab.
- Embryo Transfer: After five to six days, your fertilized egg implantation will perform. The expert will observe the fertilized egg formation and growth to select the healthy ones. It will function with the catheter to implant the embryo into the female uterus.
- Pregnancy Test: The fertilized egg will stick into your uterine lining and start developing. After two weeks, it will provide pregnancy results through a blood test.
NOTE:- If our experts found male sperm less motile and less active, then the ICSI technique is conjoined with IVF treatment. Go IVF Surrogacy offers this technique with IVF; there is no extra/additional charge for ICSI in our centre.