A woman who wishes to become Surrogates in Kenya need to pass the pre-screening process and need to provide all their medical reports related to their health status and the also the medical history of their family.
To become successful Surrogates in Kenya the applicant should fulfill the below-mentioned criteria:
- The surrogate should be between the age group of 21 to 35 years for traditional surrogacy and for gestational surrogacy age limit is 41 years.
- They are married women with kids because they have their ability to establish the children.
- She should not be over or underweight. Her body weight should be according to her BMI (Body mass index)
- She has full support from her family and friends.
- She is not addicted to any illegal drugs, alcohol etc.
The background check for the Surrogates in Kenya is necessary because they are the women who will carry the pregnancy for you and if she is dealing with any cause which affects the health of the baby is not acceptable by the agencies which offers you the surrogates who help you in fulfilling your dream. This is the reason that all the Surrogates in Kenya should have to undergo for the medical and physiological testing such as infectious diseases like AIDS and Hepatitis so that by the end of the procedure no one is in an unstable position.