How does embryo donation in India help?
Embryo donation can occur between a donor and recipient known to each other, or facilitated through Go IVF Surrogacy to recipients who do not personally know the donor.
This procedure is similar to egg donation. However, instead of borrowing the egg and the recipient’s husband’s sperm for fertilization, both the egg and the sperm are derived from donors or couples who are going for their own IVF cycle and decide to donate the extra embryos to another couple.
The medical process of donation is relatively simple, though the emotional process can be quite difficult. The most important aspect of embryo donation is adequate counseling and the consideration of all of the surrounding issues for the donor and their family.
Key features of GO IVF SURROGACY
- The best consultation and counselling sessions
- Elevated assistances and procedures
- Highest IVF success rates in India
- Many packages and other facilities for affordable IVF cost India
- Most skilled fertility and IVF specialist in India
- Contact us: Info@IVFSurrogacy.in
- Call us: 91-989-929-3903