As mentioned above, the success rate of IVF Treatment Delhi depends upon the age of the couple and woman’s egg quality. Go IVF Surrogacy imparts with the highest success rate in IVF treatment in Delhi –
- Women who are under the age of 35 have a success rate of IVF – 72-74%
- Women who are under the age of 35 but take the help of a donor egg to attain parenthood, has the success rate of 77-80%
- Women who are in between 35-37 and use self eggs – 55-60%
- Women who are in the age group of 37-40 – 40-45% success rate of self egg IVF
Factors Affecting IVF Success Rate –
Various factors increase or decrease the success rate of IVF Treatment in Delhi, out of them some are –
- Couple’s age
- Egg’s fineness or quality
- Semen quality (sperms motility)
- Fertility centre success rate
- Experience of the fertility specialist and team
So, these were all about the process of IVF treatment in Delhi. Delhi is the ultimate place to get rid of childlessness tag from infertility days and to have your baby via ART treatments. This is because Delhi is well furnished with advanced techniques and ultra-modern equipment and most vital factor- it has master hands of fertility veterans, who give the best result through IVF.
Other information about IVF Treatment Delhi –
IVF treatment Delhi never comes with all-time positive pregnancy tests after embryo transfer so it can be sometimes emotionally tiring and heart-breaking but a couple should never lose their hope because IVF is that process, which can be combined with various other art techniques to get the fruitful result based on couple’s infertility case. Hardly there is any side effect came from IVF, but some of the common and discussed side effects of fertility medication are –
- Multiple births (twins or triplets)
- Ectopic Pregnancy (this is the case, where the embryo implants in the female’s fallopian tube rather than getting implanted in the mother’s uterus).
- There is the possibility of OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome) condition, where several eggs develop in the ovaries.
- During the step of fertility medications, a female may suffer from hot flushes, headaches, mood swings, etc.