As mentioned above, the IVF success rate in Delhi depends upon the age of the couple and the woman’s egg quality. GO IVF SURROGACY imparts the highest success rate of IVF in Delhi –
- Women who are under the age of 35 have a success rate of IVF – 72-74%
- Women who are under the age of 35 but take the help of a donor egg to attain parenthood has a success rate of 77-80%
- Women who are between 35-37 and use self eggs – 55-60%
- Women who are in the age group of 37-40 – 40-45% success rate of self-egg IVF
Factors Affecting IVF Success Rate –
Various factors increase or decrease the success rate of IVF Treatment in Delhi, such as:
- Couple’s age
- Egg’s fineness or quality
- Semen quality (sperms motility)
- Fertility centre success rate
- Experience of the fertility specialist and team
So, these were all about the IVF process in Delhi. Delhi is the ultimate place to get rid of the childlessness tag from infertility days and to have your baby via ART treatments. It is because Delhi is well-furnished with advanced techniques and ultra-modern equipment, and the most vital factor- is it has the master hands of fertility veterans, who give the best result through IVF.
What is the other information about IVF Treatment Delhi that a person should know before selecting?
IVF treatment never comes with all-time positive pregnancy tests after embryo transfer. It can sometimes become emotional tiring and heart-breaking. Never give up since, depending on the couple infertility scenario, the IVF method can combine with many other artistic techniques to get a successful result. Hardly there is any side effect came from IVF, but some of the expected and discussed side effects of fertility medication are –
- Multiple births (twins or triplets)
- An ectopic pregnancy occurs when an embryo implants in a woman fallopian tube rather than the uterus, resulting in the pregnancy.
- There is the possibility of an OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome) condition, where several eggs develop in the ovaries.
- During the fertility medications stage, a female may suffer from hot flushes, headaches, mood swings, etc.