Following are some of the factors on which IVF Success rates in India depend:
- A woman’s age will provide the ovaries with health and conditions for producing healthy eggs.
- Is the status of the woman’s uterus normal or not?
- The number of embryos that have transferred to a woman’s uterus.
- The number of mature eggs and the quality of eggs which are retrieved.
- The success rates or the failures of fertilization.
- The cause of infertility is also a significant factor that determines the IVF Success Rates in India.
According to a study, the success ratio of IVF in India increases with IVF stimulation attempts, and it usually ranges from a maximum of 3 to 4 stimulation cycles.
Success rate affecting factors:
The success rate of IVF treatments in India and their failures will influence many factors. Partners must have healthy gametes and fertility health to achieve the best results. The following factors will affect your IVF success rates in India:
- Infertility: Your sterility conditions are highly responsible for treatment success. You can have different problems that have fewer chances of becoming successful. Advanced procedures can help in these conditions, and the couple will conceive. You have severe uterus issues, male factor infertility, no egg production, etc. will require other approaches than IVF can provide the outcome.
- Age: The female partner’s age is vital in affecting the IVF results. Younger women have higher chances of becoming pregnant with the process. On the other hand, women at advanced ages face multiple problems. They may be near menopause which affects their possibility of producing healthy eggs. Their uterus health will be less as the fertilized eggs face issues attaching to the uterine lining.
- Previous treatment: Your previous conception procedure’s success rate and chances can affect the current process. Many couples require multiple IVF treatment cycles for successful results. It affects their psychological health and causes a problem in their present treatment.
- Centre and expert: Partners must select the best destination and centre with a highly experienced doctor. Many IVF clinics have fake success rates, for instance, more than 80% or 100%, but, in reality, it is not genuine. The actual IVF success rates cannot be 100% because it depends on partners’ fertility and health conditions. They have younger age and not so severe infertility problems and can become successful within the first IVF cycle. The highly experienced experts can help you achieve top results.
- Environment: The couple must have healthy psychological conditions because any stress factors affect the IVF outcome. After the procedure, they should live in better surroundings that calm their mind and are far from anxiety and stress.
Where have the best IVF success rates in India?
Your IVF doctor support also plays an essential role in increasing your IVF Success Rates in India. It has found that the patients for IVF are not preselected, and there are maximum chances to achieve their dream of success which is their baby, and your IVF doctor is the one who helps you from your initial stage till the baby deliver.
According to research, IVF doctor in India is highly skilled and trained professionals who have experience of more than 25 years of in the field of fertility management. They have had more than 3000 IVF babies in the past few years and continue the same success rates of taking the baby home.
The GO IVF SURROGACY is the best location in India for the highest IVF success rates. To achieve superior treatment outcomes, we use state-of-the-art technologies and practices. Our highly qualified fertility specialists carry out procedures with maximum results.
Why GO IVF SURROGACY?
To achieve success, you can pick the top IVF clinic in India. We are aware that choosing a treatment and location can be difficult for couples. However, you no longer need to worry because we are here with the best techniques and treatments. The greatest treatment option is available for your infertility situation. What more will you receive from us?
- Treatment facilities and technology of the highest calibre
- Patients-centered approaches and methods
- Assistances for having affordable charges
- Well-built infrastructure for maximum comfort
- Every infertility treatment at one destination
- Highest success rates for IVF and other procedures
- Contact us: Info@IVFSurrogacy.in
Call us: 91-989-929-3903
When do you need IVF?
IVF treatment is successful in many infertility problems. It functions with partners’ gametes to provide a successful pregnancy outcome. The process helps in different conditions for achieving conception. Your fertility expert will recommend IVF in the following conditions:
- The female partner has poor egg production.
- Your fallopian tubes have any blockage or damage.
- You have advanced age that affects your reproduction chances.
- The male partner has sperm production issues.
- You have faced unexplained infertility conditions.
- The couple has faced several miscarriages or previous process failures.
What happens in IVF pregnancy?
IVF is the best process for a successful pregnancy outcome. Your IVF functions with healthy eggs and sperm. The gametes fertilization helps in conception when the couple has infertility conditions. You will achieve a genetic-related pregnancy. As the fertility expert fertilizes the couple’s gametes. With it, your conception chances are high because many advanced approaches can function. You can have the best IVF process as per the conditions. Also, your expert will recommend the IVF treatment for a better outcome. After the IVF outcome, your pregnancy will follow normal conception and childbirth.
What to do when I do not have healthy eggs?
Your successful pregnancy outcome needs healthy eggs and sperm. If any gamete has a problem, the conception can become a failure. Thus, your fertility expert performs various tests to know the conditions. So if you do not have healthy eggs, the gametes assistant is the best. It means you can have healthy donor eggs. The donor oocytes help in the successful pregnancy outcome. You can have them from a healthy donor. It uses in the IVF process as fertilized by the male partner’s sperm. And for pregnancy, the fertilized eggs will implant inside the female uterus.
Is IVF treatment surgical?
IVF treatment involves a few surgical stages. And if you have other approaches to the treatment, the process can change. Female egg retrieval has a less invasive step. After egg production, the expert collects healthy eggs. They use a catheter to insert inside the female uterus. It adds from the female vagina to the cervix and the uterus. And they use a thin needle to aspirate the eggs. After it, the fertilized egg implants inside the female uterus. It also has an invasive process. As the expert use a catheter again. With it, if the male partner cannot provide healthy sperm. So, the expert can recommend surgical sperm retrieval.