When to go to IVF Centre in Rewari?
IVF treatment sometimes gives you an astounding result but sometimes a couple is required to have the endurance of their IVF treatment, it may happen that a couple won’t get success in their first IVF cycle but can get victory in their second attempt. Many of the couples for their 3rd time of IVF have attained progress so worries apart, even if the first IVF cycle is failed, several other options give the productive result.
However, a couple should go for IVF Centre in Rewari for their IVF treatment in the following cases –
For Women –
- If her age lies in between 35-40 years and has been trying to get pregnant for more than 6 months or even more
- If the woman is more than 40 years of age
- If her menstrual cycle is not regular
- Menstruation is quite painful
- If she is facing with PCOD issue
- If the woman is having the issue of endometriosis
- If a woman has been diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease
- If a woman has undergone through multiple miscarriages
- If a female has undergone some major surgery or therapy (a treatment for cancer)
For Men –
- If a male has low sperm count in his semen ejaculation
- If the sperm is unable to self-penetrate the egg’s wall
- Sperm contains less motility
- If the male has undergone cancer treatment or any major surgery
- if the male’s testicles are small or swelling in the scrotum, called varicocele
- If the male has a history of sexual related issues
- If the male contains any genetic defects or chromosomal disorder and wish to avoid this disorder to the child then the couple can go for IVF Centre in Rewari.