- Females whose own eggs are of poor quality and who have failed multiple IVF cycles.
- Females who are younger but have premature ovarian failure.
- Females who are older and whose FSH is elevated and whose chances of achieving a pregnancy with their own eggs are negligible.
- Females who are born without ovaries.
- Females whose ovaries and eggs are damaged from disease and/or chemotherapy or who have been advised to have their ovaries surgically removed.
- Females with chromosomal translocations or genetic diseases that they do not want to pass on to their children.
- An egg donor is also required for gay couples using gestational surrogacy in order to have children.
Finding A Matching Profile Egg Donor With Us:
Go IVF has a database of egg donors for you. Indian egg donors of different tones of skin can be offered. As India is a vast country ranging from the chilly Himalayas to hot desserts, the Indian egg donors also would differ in looks.We have Indian egg donors in two categories. Our regular donors would be females between the age of 19 – 28 and mostly primary educated females, housewives etc. The Premium egg donors would be university students, graduates and post graduates and would be mostly working females.We are also associated with an international donor agency and can offer Caucasian egg donors, African egg donors and other race donors too!