IVF treatment in Pune is best performed by the specialists of Go IVF Surrogacy and hands out unsurpassed treatment to the patients throughout their IVF process. IVF follows 4-5 steps through its procedure; they are –
- Fertility Medication and Hormonal Injections
- Ultrasounds and blood work
- Follicular Aspiration or egg collection
- Embryo transfer
Fertility Medication and hormonal Injection –
- Fertility medication and hormonal injection is the first step of IVF Treatment in Pune. During this step, a female has to undergo with some of the important medications that gives out best result in fertilization.
- Fertility medications and regular injections are given to the female in order to get several (10-12) eggs at the time of ovulation. Since we all know that a female produces a single egg each month but during the method of IVF treatment Pune, we require multiple eggs to have positive result in fertilization step.
- In some of the case of female infertility, female are found with very poor egg quality and that brings no result via IVF with self eggs; hence IVF with donor egg is recommended in such case. IVF with donor egg is one of the effective solutions to attain pregnancy.
Ultrasounds and check-ups –
- During the process of above medication, a female partner has to pay a visit to the clinic for some tests. Why this test and for what? To monitor the egg’s level and maturity, transvaginal ultrasound is performed. Once the fertility experts confirm on the subject of developed eggs, the next process is to collect all these eggs from each ovary. Collection of the egg is a minor surgical procedure, where the experts accomplish the task using needle.
Step 2: Follicular Aspiration –
- This is one of the crucial steps of IVF treatment Pune and should always be carried out by the hands of fertility veterans only. This process is done under ultrasounds because ultrasound is used to visually guide so that the experts easily collect the eggs from the follicle in female’s ovary.
- Before collection of the eggs, local anesthesia is given to the recipient to cut back any uneasiness during egg retrieval.
- Once all the matured eggs have aspired from the follicular fluid, the eggs are kept in a Petri dish that contains nutrient media.
- Eggs are collected by using a small hollow needle through the vagina into one ovary and after that other ovary.
The eggs should only be collected once all the eggs are matured and must be guided under the senior expert of the fertility team.
One more thing is- before the collection of the eggs, an injection – Trigger Shot is given to the female, this injection is given to the recipient so that each egg gets fully matured and ripened. Within 36 hours of this trigger shot, eggs collection is done by the specialists.
Step 3: Fertilization–a significant phase of IVF –
- Once the fertility expert gets all the eggs, experts examine maturity and quality of the eggs; enough matured eggs are placed into a special culture medium and within few hours fertilization procedure begins.
- Usually the experts achieve fertilization in two ways- just by mixing all the sperms into the eggs and waiting for the sign of fertilization (i.e. – Penetration of the motile sperm into the egg’s cytoplasm); the second way is IVF with ICSI- during this process, expert injects a single sperm (enough motile and active) directly into the egg. Both the method is best in its way. ICSI is done when there is a chance of less motile or active sperm.
- ICSI with IVF is always recommended when factors make hard to achieve fertilization due to unhealthy semen quality or premature failure of IVF treatment.
Step 4: Embryo Transfer and Implantation –
- Transferring the embryo is the last step of IVF Treatment in Pune procedure and is the vital part of the pregnancy too.
- Following fertilization step, the fertility team between 3rd to 5th day after egg retrieval or fertilization puts back the embryo into the mother’s uterus.
- How many embryos are generally placed? The number of the embryo is usually placed one or maximum two. Where two embryos are placed, the female is likely to get twins (not in always the case). But in general, to avoid risk, experts chose two best embryos for embryo transfer step (after the consent by the couple).
- With the help of a catheter, the embryo is carefully positioned into the uterus. If the embryo has successfully attached into the uterine lining, the possibility of pregnancy is increased.