What is the cost of surrogacy in Chennai?
Wondering what will be the cost of surrogacy in Chennai ? Even though one cannot put a price on birth, the procedure of surrogacy and the steps involved can cost the couple an average of 15,00,000 INR to 25,00,000 INR. The cost covers the major steps such as legal fees, IVF and related steps, as well as care of the surrogate pre and post-delivery. Upon consultation with your doctor or surrogacy centre, the quotation for surrogacy cost in Chennai might vary depending on the location of the centre, region, expertise of the doctors and types of services involved. The cost of surrogacy would change all through Chennai according to the services and human resources available with the centre. Go IVF surrogacy is determined to provide a convenient and completely transparent surrogacy process to couples, with complete and secure background checks, compiling strictly with the Indian legal guidelines.
NOTE: The Surrogacy Regulation Act governs surrogacy in India (2021). It solely permits the altruistic surrogacy form in Chennai.
Important considerations before choosing GO IVF SURROGACY for surrogacy cost in Chennai
- Highest calibre and the best facilities
- Various aids and strategies towards a better result
- Packages with guarantees for surrogacy prices in Chennai
- renowned reproductive specialists and physicians
- highest success percentage in surrogacy in Chennai
- Highly successful outcomes than any other method
- Contact us: Info@IVFSurrogacy.in
- Call us: 91-989-929-3903
Surrogacy or proxy pregnancy has helped hundreds of couples who despite all efforts and prayers were not able to have a child. There is an N number of reasons why a couple might not be able to conceive a child naturally and thus require some push and different approach. Surrogacy is usually recommended when a female for some reason is unable or unfit to carry a child in her womb. In cases like these a healthy, consenting female referred to as the surrogate bears and delivers their child. Females with an absent or weak uterus, uterine anomalies or repeated failed pregnancies are more likely to be suggested surrogacy. Surrogacy also remains a popular option for same-sex male couples and single parents who wish for the delights of parenthood despite their biological limitations.
What conditions need surrogacy in Chennai?
Many ART methods are present. These Assisted Reproductive Techniques help in pregnancy. As, various infertility and health issues can manage. The couple can conceive their baby. But, extreme issues cause problems. As for many couples, their ART method fails. Thus, they cannot conceive the baby. And their last option left is surrogacy.
Surrogacy in Chennai is highly successful. As, couples can have top results. It is only possible. Because the healthy surrogate mother helps them. She conceives their baby. And deliver after a healthy pregnancy. You can have a method as per issues. Because the IVF process assists.
The following extreme conditions need surrogacy in Chennai:
- You have faced many pregnancy failures. As, no ART method has helped in pregnancy. You have faced several miscarriages.
- The female partner has severe uterus issues. Since, any surgery has removed the uterus. Or the uterine lining cannot hold the pregnancy.
- You have advanced age. Because in advanced age, the chances are lower. It causes problems in gametes’ health. And the female partner cannot conceive the baby.
- The female partner has extreme health conditions. Such as, related to the heart, liver, or kidney. And she cannot conceive or deliver the baby. Because, it can be life-threatening.
What is Altruistic Surrogacy in Chennai?
Altruistic means help without expecting any benefit. The same goes for altruistic surrogacy. As the surrogate mother ready to help the couple. But she will not get any monetary benefit. Because, compensated surrogacy is illegal in Chennai, India. Your surrogate mother can be a close member of yours. So, she can conceive the baby. And deliver for you. Because you have extreme infertility or health issues.
Your surrogate mother will help you. And you will only provide essential care during the pregnancy. With it, the couple can provide medical insurance. It is as per the rules.
|Surrogacy processes||Charges in INR|
|Surrogacy||INR 15,00,000 to INR 25,00,000|
|Surrogacy with Donor eggs||INR 16,50,000 to INR 26,00,000|
|Surrogacy with Donor sperm||INR 15,50,000 to INR 25,70,000|
|Surrogacy in three attempts||INR 18,00,000 to INR 25,00,000|
|Donor eggs||INR 1,50,000 to INR 2,00,000|
|Donor sperm||INR 50,000 to INR 70,000|
Cost of surrogacy in Chennai:
Among all the fertility clinics available in India, the center’s in the major metropolitan cities are the most sought after by national and international couples. Due to the availability of highly specialized human and technical resources, the average cost of the procedure is higher in cities like Chennai. Infertility clinics such as Go IVF surrogacy provides high-quality healthcare to its patients from in and around Chennai. We offer the most affordable cost of surrogacy in Chennai to your utmost satisfaction.
Legal and surrogate cost:
The initiation of surrogacy requires a legal bond that is understood and consented to by the couple and the surrogate. This involves the attorney’s fee, legal fee and the surrogate’s fee. Laws in India legalized surrogacy under specific conditions to avoid exploitation of the surrogates. Go IVF has a network of potent surrogate females that meet the requirements for a healthy birth. Couples also have an option of selecting their surrogate for the procedure. This might deduct some of the cost from the surrogacy package and gives the couple a sense of assurance that they trust the person that will be giving birth to their child. The surrogacy laws classify this as altruistic type surrogacy and allow the involvement of any close relative, friend or acquaintance that is willing to bear the child as long it is not in exchange for monetary or other benefits.
Insemination and IVF cost:
The laws in India only allow gestational surrogacy where the couple provides their eggs and the surrogate is not the biological parent. Gestational surrogacy avoids the emotional attachment of the surrogate mother as well as lets the intended parents bond easily with the child. The cost of surrogacy in Chennai might also be impacted by donor involvement if the couple requires a donor for either eggs or sperm. Since the eggs of the surrogate cannot be used for pregnancy, the fertilized embryos need to be implanted in the surrogate. The cost of the IVF is determined by the complexity of the case. Before IVF the surrogate would require to take care of nutrition and mental well being that is expected to be paid off by the couple. Once ready the surrogate is impregnated with the embryos and kept in the facility until tested positive for pregnancy.
Surrogate care pre and post-partum:
To ensure a healthy gestation, mental and physical health of the surrogate is essential. The mother can be kept in a facility with her consent to ensure her safety and rest for the course of pregnancy. Although unrestricted contact and movement of the surrogate are suggestible for better mental health. Medicines, nutrition, maternity clothes and other needs of the fetus and surrogate are taken care of. Routine checks and scans of the surrogate needed are covered by the facility. Additional cost might be charged if the intended couple decides to reside near the surrogate. These charges might or might not be included in the package. Specialized facilities make it their aim to be watchful of the surrogate’s needs. Upon completion of the gestation period, the newborn is handed over to the commissioning parents. The hospital costs might be variable depending on the manner of delivery. Natural birth as opposed to cesarean is preferred for the sake of the surrogate unless medically vital. Cesarean births are minorly more costly than natural births.
Postpartum care of the surrogate is just as necessary are is specially taken care of. This includes post-delivery follow up checks of the surrogate. Along with the physical healing of the surrogate, the mental well being also needs to be taken care of.
Surrogacy is a long process no doubt, the selection of surrogate, tests, implantation and the gestation itself being 9 months long although for the intended couple it’ll be worth it. There are surrogacy agencies that charge a lot of money for the process and that’s why hundreds of couples were hesitant to reach out for the services. Although with technological advancements and simplification of the process there are surrogacy clinics that can offer surrogacy in Chennai at reasonable prices.
How does the cost of surrogacy in Chennai affect you?
Various aspects impact the surrogacy cost in India. Your surrogacy cost in Chennai cannot be the same. Because several factors are responsible. Still, it is much lower than in top developed countries. You can check them before starting. The following factors can affect your cost of surrogacy in Chennai:
- Legal contract:It forms by an experienced lawyer. And they have different and high charges. It causes problems. As your budget will include the fees. With it, the paperwork can be expensive.
- Surrogate mother:Your price can have different charges. It is for the surrogate mother. Because for the nine months, you will provide top care. It has food, care, health checkups, and other accommodations. Your process can increase with these prices.
- Insurance:The couple provides the surrogate mother with medical insurance. As it is after a successful childbirth. The maximum time limit of the insurance is three years. And the health insurance will add to your surrogacy cost in India.
- Centre:Your centre can have high charges. As it depends on their benefits and facilities. Top helps have a high price. Some have hidden costs that affect the budget. You can choose the best surrogacy centre in India. They have top transparency.
- Location:The surrogacy city or place can have different prices. As the surrogacy cost in Chennai can be affordable. But the surrogacy cost in Mumbai can be high. It causes a problem with the basic charges.
- Childbirth:The surrogate delivery will finalize the cost. Because it can be vaginal delivery. And in poor surrogate health, it can be C-type. It has high charges. As the process involve invasive method.
How to have affordable surrogacy costs in Chennai?
You can have an affordable cost of surrogacy in Chennai. As the best centre in the present to help you. We have top assistance for patients. They get top methods at suitable prices. Our packages and helps are the best. Also, you can have suitable surrogacy cost in Chennai. For instance following the several points:
- Centre: The best surrogacy centre in Chennai help. As they have a suitable surrogacy cost in Chennai. Moreover, they have top helps. It increases the successful process chances. With it, they provide packages. So, you can afford the method. For it, you can look for the clinic transparencies.
- Process: Before starting, you can look for the best method. As surrogacy performs with IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). It needs healthy eggs and sperm. So, you can check the health of the gametes. As poor gametes can affect the conception chances. Also, various advanced approaches can recommend by your expert. These help in a surrogate pregnancy. You can confirm them. As whether your issues require them or not.
- Surrogate help: The surrogate mother needs top assistance. Because during the pregnancy, the surrogate needs care. Also, altruistic surrogacy is the legal method. So, the surrogate compensation is illegal. Still, you have to provide medical insurance (3 years) and top care.
LEAVE IT WITH THE EXPERTS:
GO IVF surrogacy Centre aims to work with not just for you, that’s how we achieve the happiness you seek. If you’re looking for the best fertility clinic that fulfils your needs is important to you and us. The team of experts at Go IVF surrogacy have years and years of experience and are there to steer your case in the best way possible. Why believe in words when we have numbers to show? Case after case our Centre has proven to illustrate successful results and gives you a promising success rate of up to 95%. Right after your first consultation with us, you would get the reassurance and confidence that you have been looking for to start this journey to parenthood. Our medical experts and ever updated technology offered at the best prices you can ask for makes us the best Centre for surrogacy in Chennai.
Just because your body is unable to give birth doesn’t mean you can’t be parents. If you haven’t started to fulfil your dreams of parenthood till now only because of monetary limitations Go IVF Surrogacy has helped hundreds of couples overcome this. Our team of doctors are are widely praised and proficient in what they do, and combined with our technical team our center can offer the lowest cost of surrogacy in Chennai. Leave your doubts and worries as you walk out with our experts and start this bittersweet journey of parenting you’ve waited for all this time.
What services are offered by us for surrogacy in Chennai?
- Top coordination and sophisticated surveillance
- Counsellors with experience for the best consultation
- Assistances from selecting to achieve successful outcome
- Egg or sperm donor facility for surrogate pregnancy
- Different fertility procedures and treatments
- Contact us: Info@IVFSurrogacy.in
- Call us: 91-989-929-3903
FAQs GO IVF SURROGACY:
Why choose surrogacy among other procedures?
Surrogacy is highly successful in any other method. Because, other assisted reproductive techniques only provide the pregnancy outcome. But, surrogacy has a high chance that providing a successful child in the hands. It has the best method that includes the surrogate mother and intended parents. As the surrogate mother conceives the intended parents’ child. Also, the entire procedure functions with the legal agreement and other legalities. So, you have a high chance to have a healthy child. Also, the baby has genetic relation with the intended parents. And the surrogate mother has no relation with the resulting child.
What is the surrogate mother’s cost?
The surrogate mother has the altruistic form and compensated form. In the altruistic form, the surrogate mother does not get any monetary benefit. Still, the surrogate mother cost is there. As the surrogate mother needs different accommodations and other necessary things. It includes her living, travelling, nutritional diet, special care, regular doctor visit, etc. These factors increase the surrogate mother cost. And your procedure can include medical insurance. As the intended parents need to provide for the surrogate mother. And the compensation method is maximum illegal in many countries. Or if legal, the intended parents provide the surrogate mother with a monetary benefit.
Is the baby having genetic relation with the intended parents?
Yes, the resulting child will share the genetic relation with the intended parents. Because, the process involves fertilizing the couple’s eggs and sperm. Then, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. And, the surrogate mother has no relation with the resulting child. Also, IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) helps in the method for successful conception. It means the expert collects the intended parents’ eggs and sperm. Then, they fertilize the healthy gametes under observation. And for pregnancy, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate womb.
Who can choose surrogacy?
Well, surrogacy is a need for couples facing severe conditions. As many health and fertility conditions can become extreme. It causes problems for the couple to conceive their child. Also, no other assisted reproductive technique helps in conceiving. So, surrogacy is the best option to have a healthy child in your hands. The following conditions need the surrogacy process:
- The female partner does not have a healthy uterus.
- You have faced multiple miscarriages and pregnancy failures.
- The couple cannot conceive with other ART procedures.
- The female partner has severe health conditions (related to the heart or liver)
What happens in surrogacy?
Surrogacy involves the best procedure. It performs with the fertility expert’s guidance. The process helps in successful pregnancy outcomes. It is the IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) treatment that functions in surrogacy. Your process will also include the surrogate mother. She is a healthy woman ready to help the couple. As by conceiving the child for the couple. The process functions with a couple’s eggs and sperm. Then for the pregnancy outcome, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate uterus. It helps in the successful pregnancy of the surrogate mother.