What is IUI treatment in India
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is a treatment that assists couples in various infertility conditions to have a child. It accomplishes a minor procedure that performs in a centre or doctor’s office. IUI is an invasive process that is much less delicate than IVF. In IUI, the male partner produces sperm by ejaculation to give to the fertility expert. The specialist will prepare it by washing and removing the toxic and unwanted parts. By cleansing and preparing it, the high quality and healthy sperm will gather. It will insert into the female uterus. India is the best place for IUI and various infertility treatments. IUI Treatment Cost in India is affordable than in other countries. For infertility treatments, many couples select India because of costs and the best treatment results. IUI treatment cost in India is fair than in other developed countries.
What steps does IUI treatment include in India?
IUI procedure in India includes various steps that accomplish with the guidance of the latest technologies and skilled experts. It process is a less invasive process that performs with the male sperm preparation. For healthy eggs, hormonal medicines can prescribe in IUI treatment. The IUI procedure step by step as follows:
- The couple uses IUI treatment to determine the outcome of their infertility disorders and pregnancy potential. The male sperm analyses in the lab to know the quality and health. To identify the eggs quality and body reaction to medicines, the female partners will examine. Your expert can use Transvaginal ultrasound to check the health of the reproductive organs.
- Your doctor will prescribe hormonal drugs to stimulate and enhance the number of eggs generated in the uterus to improve egg quality and count. It will monitor through ultrasound and blood tests. Before the insemination phase, one injectable medicine will use for eggs releasing into the uterus.
- For successful IUI treatment, sperm quality and health are necessary. The male partner will ejaculate and produce a semen sample that will give to the expert. Your expert will prepare it by washing and cleansing. The healthy sperm will separate from the semen and arrange for further process.
- A long and thin tube known as a catheter will insert inside the female uterus through the vagina and cervix opening. The sperm will jab inside to follow it and reach the eggs. It will help to place sperm near the eggs in the uterus with the help of Transvaginal ultrasound. It will inseminate with eggs to prepare and them.
- A blood test will confirm the pregnancy result a few days after sperm transfer into the female uterus. The successful conception will follow the usual pregnancy process and, failure will require the procedure again or another treatment.
Which treatment are better, IVF vs IUI?
IVF and IUI both are infertility treatments that assist couples in various conditions in conception. Both accomplish with the assistant and guidance of fertility specialists and advanced methods.
How much does IUI cost in India?
IUI treatment cost in India is affordable than other infertility treatments as it requires less surgical procedure and assistant. The cost of IUI in India approximately ranges from INR. 15,00,000. It includes the sperm procedure and medications. If you require donor sperm, that will increase the cost with an estimate of INR. 20,000 to 25,000.
IUI treatment cost in India affects by different factors that can increase it. They are the following:
- The age will affect the conception rate as advanced age has a few chances. At an advanced age, the quality of eggs or sperm diminishes and cause infertility that requires multiple treatment cycles or various treatment.
- The infertility condition of partners can affect the cost as for the successful results the donor sperm will use in IUI treatment.
- If due for any reason, the IUI treatment cannot be successful so, the couple will require another treatment like IVF that will increase the cost higher.
- The medications, treatment destination and clinic reputation will affect the treatment cost in India.
How to know you have successfully conceived with IUI?
When a woman conceives, she feels various changes in the body and internal system also. In IUI treatment also, the female partner has the IUI Success Symptoms like:
* Spotting: during the implantation of the egg in IUI treatment, the woman feels some cramping and light bleeding result of successful conception.
* Breast tenderness: As a result of hormonal changes, the body prepares the breasts for lactation. The female can feel Breast soreness and pain.
* Tired: Many women have exhaustion during pregnancy, which makes them sluggish can be a pregnancy symptom.
To improve IUI success rates, experts advise eating healthy, regular exercise and avoiding stress.
Where to have IUI treatment in India with high chances?
GO IVF SURROGACY is the top place to have IUI in India. It provides various infertility treatments at a transparent cost. The doctors, specialists and, medical staff assist couples to have their children in their arms. It has a high success rate in IUI, IVF and other infertility treatments.