Surrogacy Treatment in Bangalore – Look What We Have Got for You
Surrogacy is a boon or bane- it’s a topic of controversy but let the readers be aware of what actually surrogacy stands for? Surrogacy is a beautiful procedure, where a woman gives her own womb for 9 months to protect, care and nourish a baby of another couple. Holding another’s baby for 9 months is easier said than done. A Surrogate! Yes, a surrogate is the one, who brings an embryo up to a baby and hand-over to the intended couple with the positive intention.
Surrogates are the one, who add sparkle in those lives, who have been shaken off from their dream to achieve parenthood, true! These women are dream- maker for those couples who have been waiting to have their own biological kid but due to medical circumstances, they are unable to. After going through all this, one can think- how can be surrogacy a bane, it‘s not! Surrogacy in Bangalore is the safest and a pleasant journey, where the gestational surrogate happily carries the baby for another couple, or intended couple and submit the baby to them once the delivery happens.
Important considerations before choosing GO IVF SURROGACY for surrogacy cost in Bangalore
- Highest calibre and the best facilities
- Various aids and strategies towards a better result
- Packages with guarantees for surrogacy prices in Bangalore
- renowned reproductive specialists and physicians
- highest success percentage in surrogacy in Bangalore
- Highly successful outcomes than any other method
- Contact us: Info@IVFSurrogacy.in
- Call us: 91-989-929-3903
Surrogacy in Bangalore – which method is well-liked and why?
Since Surrogacy in Bangalore is a long term procedure, a couple needs to carry patience and endurance for the accomplishment of Surrogacy treatment. Basically, surrogacy is of two types-
- Gestational Surrogacy
- Traditional Surrogacy
During traditional surrogacy, the baby is directly associated with the surrogate mother; Why so? This is because a surrogate uses her own eggs for fertilization in this surrogacy type. There are several cases of this surrogacy, where surrogate denies to hand-over the baby to the intended couple. There is a huge risk of emotional attachment and a mom’s affection bond that develop hindrance submitting the newborn to the couple. Many countries have even banned this surrogacy to be performed at their place.
Gestational Surrogacy is the most preferred and risk-free method of Surrogacy in Bangalore. This is a completely safe and secure procedure to enjoy the days of parenthood. Gestational surrogacy is chosen over a traditional one in each country and you must have known the exact region behind it.
Surrogate in this process is called as Gestational Surrogate/ Surrogate Mother Bangalore. A couple has two options choosing a surrogate – the first one is to hand-pick the surrogate mother from a surrogacy agency or ART specialist clinic and the second one they can introduce their own surrogate.
A Surrogate Mother Bangalore can be –
- Couple’s own relative (close friend, relative, etc.)
- Can be from surrogacy agency or ART clinics
Surrogacy treatment in Bangalore – best performed by?
Once the couple decides for their surrogacy treatment in Bangalore, the other question strikes in their mind is- from where to do this procedure.
Surrogacy is a drawn-out procedure, where both- the intended couple and the surrogate carry important role. Initial steps are taken by the couple and after embryo transfer, the entire role if of the surrogate.
Gestational surrogacy is always accomplished with IVF treatment and that’s why a couple should go for the best ART centre with a high success rate in IVF and surrogacy. Go IVF Surrogacy is one of the leading centers that not just provides a remarkable success rate in IVF Surrogacy but also comes up with world-class fertility veterans. The experts of Go IVF Surrogacy perform the best treatment providing all the basic to advance amenities to the intended couple and surrogate mother (this Centre puts forward-fit and healthy surrogate for surrogacy procedure).
Perfect Candidate, to choose Surrogacy Treatment in Bangalore ?
Surrogacy is undeniably the best procedure to attain pregnancy and to achieve own biological kid by this process. Surrogacy is best preferred by those couples, who have –
- Couples, who have been experiencing repeated miscarriages
- Couples, who have failed ART techniques
- Women with severe disorder (such as heart issue, BP problem, depression, etc.)
- Women with no uterus ( or have undergone hysterectomy)
- Women with critical uterine issue
What are the requirements to become a surrogate mother Bangalore?
Becoming a surrogate is knotty practice and needs hats off appreciation but to become a surrogate, a woman has to undergo with some screening tests and need to fulfill essential eligibility criteria, some of the requirements are mentioned below –
- Women who are in the age group of 21-40
- Women, who have a regular menstrual cycle
- Must have a supportive family
- She should not have any addiction to- smoke, alcohol, and tobacco, etc.
- Must have delivered a single child
- Must not possess any kind of acute problem (such as depression, BP issue, heart, etc.)
- A clear and clean history
- Uncomplicated pregnancy (in past)
Apart of it, she must have a pleasant personality, healthy weight and accordingly BMI range, must have knowledge how to carry a baby for 9 months in the womb, stable and soothing lifestyle, away from any infection.
About Surrogacy Cost Bangalore –
Talking about the Cost of Surrogacy in Bangalore, India has been the surrogacy hub for many years. The cost of Surrogacy in Bangalore is based on reasonable and low-cost range comparing with other western counterparts.
Although we can’t say this that Surrogacy Cost is too cheap because, during this course of action, neither a single procedure follows nor a single person is involved. All through the way of Surrogacy in Bangalore, a couple’s IVF, surrogate charges, surrogate expense, and delivery- all steps are entailed.
The basic range of Surrogacy Cost in Bangalore is INR 10 lakhs – 13 lakhs (with the surrogate introduced by the clinic). This cost includes each and every procedure for surrogacy treatment in Bangalore, there are not any additional or hidden charges supposed to be asked by the fertility coordinator of Go IVF Surrogacy center.
The cost of surrogacy Bangalore can go down only if the couple will introduce their own surrogate for a surrogacy procedure. The success rate of gestational surrogacy is 95-98% by the fertility team of Go IVF Surrogacy centre in Bangalore.
What services are offered by us for surrogacy in Bangalore?
- Top coordination and sophisticated surveillance
- Counsellors with experience for the best consultation
- Assistances from selecting to achieve successful outcome
- Egg or sperm donor facility for surrogate pregnancy
- Different fertility procedures and treatments
- Contact us: Info@IVFSurrogacy.in
- Call us: 91-989-929-3903
At the end –
Surrogacy is the most effective and productive ART technique for those couples who have been facing more than 3 miscarriage (at the row), uterus missing or have any uterine issue, etc. The success rate of Surrogacy in Bangalore is higher than any other state of India and even other countries. This process is the best method to enjoy your own parenthood with the help of a surrogate mother. Have a pleasant journey of your surrogacy treatment!
- What is The Cost of Surrogacy in Hyderabad?
- How Much Does Surrogacy Cost in Hyderabad?
- What is the Surrogacy Cost in Mumbai ?
- What Makes Surrogacy in Delhi Unique?