According to the study, it has been shown that your diet from fat to beverages will increase your ovulation and also improve the chances of getting pregnant. This diet seeks to build on that wisdom to help women get pregnant faster. It has been found that women who consumed a good amount of fats, whole grains and plant protein improved their egg supply, on the other side women who ate unhealthy fats, refined carbohydrates, and red meat may make fewer eggs, thereby increasing the risk for ovulatory infertility. The fertility experts at Go IVF Surrogacy suggest the women consume full-fat dairy products as they are good for fertility as compared with skim milk and sugary sodas.
How does fertility diet work for women planning to get pregnant?
The fertility experts at Go IVF Surrogacy say that it is not always possible for women to get pregnant by following the fertility diet only. However, the reason behind taking the healthy diet is that it may boost fertility for women with conditions such as ovulation disorders, fibroids or uterine polyps, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and immune system disorders. For male members healthy diet improve the conditions such as low sperm count, twisted spermatic cords, sperm defects and immune disorders which can be the reason for male infertility.
What is the fertility diet recommendation?
The fertility experts at Go IVF Surrogacy recommend the following diet to be followed by women who are planning to conceive a baby and these are:
- Avoid Tran’s fats: These are artery-clogging fats and will threaten your fertility as well as harm the heart and blood vessels. So, avoid them when you are planning to get pregnant.
- Consumption of unsaturated vegetable oils: Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats will help in improving your body’s sensitivity to insulin and cool inflammation and they are good for fertility. You can add in vegetable oils, seeds, nuts, and cold water fish, etc. The fertility experts at Go IVF Surrogacy will suggest you avoid saturated fats as it harms your fertility.
- Consumption of vegetable protein: You can replace your meat meal every day with soybeans, beans, peas, tofu, or nuts as this can improve your fertility.
- Choose slow carbs: You choose slowly digested carbohydrates which are rich in fiber, such as whole fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans which will improve your fertility by controlling blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Consume whole milk: Your fertility expert will suggest you take whole milk when you are planning to get pregnant instead of skim milk as it promotes infertility. You can also have ice cream or full-fat yogurt every day.
- Take a multi-vitamin: If you take extra folic acid around 400 micrograms a day before you get pregnant will help in your pregnancy and your baby will also get the proper diet.
- Intake of iron from plants: Intake of extra iron from plants which includes whole-grain cereals, beans, spinach, beets, pumpkin, tomatoes, etc. will help in promoting your fertility.
- Consumption of beverages: The best beverage is water that keeps your body hydrated. Coffee and tea are okay in moderation. But try to avoid sugared sodas as they appear to promote ovulatory infertility.
- Body weight: Your too much or too little body weight will interrupt your normal menstrual cycles which throw off ovulation or stop it altogether. The fertility experts at Go IVF Surrogacy suggest the women maintain her ideal body weight according to her body mass index (BMI) to have a healthy pregnancy. It is fine to move your BMI in that direction by gaining or losing some weight.
- Exercise: If you are above your fertility zone for weight then it is good for you to do some light physical activity which will help in improving your fertility. But don’t overdo it as too much exercise can also interfere with ovulation.
What are the benefits of eating a natural fertility diet?
The following are the benefits of eating natural fertility diet and these are:
- Natural and healthy fertility diet will provide you with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals this will help in protecting your egg and your partner’s sperm from the damage caused by free-radicals.
- It will help your body in maintaining hormonal balance by providing the required fats for hormone production and function.
- It will provide your body with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients which is required for optimal health.
- It will also decrease your chances of a miscarriage which can be occurred due to insulin resistance and can damage free-radicals to the eggs, sperm, and DNA.
- It will help to build important nutrient which is required for pregnancy.
- Natural fertility diet will also support your healthy reproductive system.
- It will increase your energy and vitality.
Do men also need to follow the fertility diet?
Yes, the male members also need to follow the fertility diet so that women are able to conceive a baby. Men also need to quit smoking, alcohol and other drugs when trying to conceive a baby as this will affect the men’s fertility.
The fertility experts at Go IVF Surrogacy suggest male members take vitamins and nutrients that help with the production of healthy sperm such as zinc, folic acid, selenium, L-Carnitine and vitamins C and E, etc. has shown the help in the production of sperm. These vitamins and nutrients can be found in a healthy and balanced diet; however, the intake of extra nutrients or vitamins will help in improving the count of sperm, motility, and morphology. The fertility expert suggests a male member take Fertile Aid which is a clinically proven supplement for men and this is designed to increase the total number of motile sperm a man produces.
The fertility expert at Go IVF Surrogacy says that both men and women must work to achieve a healthy lifestyle, and eat a balanced diet to achieve the successful results of pregnancy. Also, they both need to maintain a healthy weight which helps in improving their fertility.