When coming to the way of Infertility, numerous questions occur in the mind of the couple like where to go for the medication, which clinic will be best and most important which fertility treatment will go for the infertility case. Isn’t it right? No doubt, there is the number of fertility treatments to eradicate infertility and in this page, we are talking about that infertility remedy, which is accepted as a universal fertility treatment to treat infertility disorder and, i.e. IVF.
IVF Treatment in Hyderabad is an ART technique that works well for infertility problem. A case, where the couple is unable to conceive and give birth to their own child, is referred to as Infertility disorder. Infertility can occur to both- male and female, depending on the issue of infertility, fertility medication is applied.
What is IVF treatment in Hyderabad?
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is the most productive fertility method in an ART technique. During this method, eggs and sperms are mixed all together for fertilization, once the eggs become fertilized with the sperm, within few days; fertilized egg (embryo) is transferred into the female’s uterus for implantation.
IVF Treatment in Hyderabad is best performed by the veteran doctors of Go IVF Surrogacy. Go IVF Surrogacy is an ongoing health care company that has solved more than 10,000 infertile patient’s case.
When to go for IVF Treatment?
- Women whose fallopian tubes are damaged or removed
- Women who are facing with PCOS disorder
- IVF treatment is best for those women, who have irregular ovulation cycle
- Male factor infertility (such as low sperm count, less sperm motility)
- Individual with genetic abnormalities or chromosomal defects
- Unexplained infertility
Step 1: Fertility Medication to the female –
- This is the initial step of IVF, where the fertility expert first monitors the female’s ovaries and also examine the exact timing of releasing the eggs. Once the doctor ensures whether the female is supplying eggs from the ovaries and her hormone level are normal or not. After this, fertility medication is prescribed by the fertility specialist. These medications are given in order to get multiple eggs at the time of ovulation.
Why multiple eggs? Since we know each month female produces single egg but during IVF treatment in Hyderabad to get a positive outcome, multiple eggs are collected during egg retrieval so that fertilization can easily take place.
- Fertility medicine during IVF in Hyderabad is given to stimulate the ovaries to supply one or a lot of eggs. Having many eggs out there for IVF Hyderabad increases the probabilities that the female can get pregnant.
- Sometimes female could not release good quality of eggs, then her fertility expert will suggest her to go for donor egg for IVF fertilization.
Step 2: Procedure of egg retrieval –
- Egg Retrieval process is a minor surgical step, where, pain medication is given to cut back any discomfort during the collection. By using vaginal ultrasound, the needle removes the eggs from the follicles under mild suction.
- Once the eggs are taken out from the follicular fluid, these eggs are placed in a petri dish that contains nutrient media.
- Egg retrieval procedure during IVF treatment in Hyderabad is performed after confirmation about the mature eggs. Maturity of the eggs is analyzed and visualized by transvaginal ultrasounds. Once the eggs are enough matured and ready to collect, injection is known as ‘trigger shot’ is given. This injection is given in order to get matured all the eggs. Within 36 hours of this shot, eggs are obtained.
Step 3: Fertilization process –
- The next step of the IVF treatment in Hyderabad is- fertilization of the egg with the male partner’s sperm. A semen sample is collected on the same day of egg retrieval procedure and then by combining the sperm and egg on the same culture dish, fertilization happens naturally, (where motile sperm fuses with the eggs).
- If the male partner’s sperms lack the motility and average count, then by that time IVF treatment in Hyderabad is applied with ICSI ART technique. During ICSI technique, a single sperm (most motile and active) is directly injected into the egg. ICSI increases the chances of fertilization when the sperm lacks the potential to penetrate my own.
Step 4: Embryo Transfer and Implantation –
- Embryo transfer is a crucial step and requires master hand veterans to perform this procedure.
- As soon as the eggs get fertilized with the sperm, referred to as fertilized eggs and within 3-4 days of fertilization, these fertilized eggs become the embryo. Now, fertility experts handpick two of the best embryo for the implantation. Once the embryo is chosen, is placed into the female’s uterus carefully.
- With a catheter, an embryo is placed into the uterus. Within a week or so, a female has to visit the clinic for the checkups. Through checkups, it is monitored whether the embryo is successfully attached with the uterine lining or not. If the embryo is attached with the wall then pregnancy is soon going to take place.