25 July 1978 – The remarkable date in the pages of Assisted Reproductive technology, when the first test-tube baby – Louise Brown was born. Since this year, more than 9 million test-tube babies have come into existence via this procedure. Test-tube baby is also termed as In Vitro Fertilization- is one of the processes, where the embryo is created outside the human body and transferred back into the womb of the mother for the implantation and pregnancy. The chances are although not 100% of achieving pregnancy, but if the couple is evaluated appropriately of their root cause of infertility, then applying suitable treatment would give the beneficial result.
What is Test-Tube Baby and why it is popularly in use?
Test-Tube baby, as mentioned earlier is also termed as In Vitro Fertilization or IVF, is one of the advanced forms of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART), and is preferred by those couples who have been trying to achieve pregnancy for the past one year. Couples, who are under 35, they should wait for at least twelve months before seeking fertility options and couples who are in between the age group of 35-37, they must seek medical guidance once after trying for six months. Fertility potential slips down as the age increases; thus, it is recommended by the experts to go for test-tube baby treatment at the appropriate time.
During the procedure of the test-tube baby course, the woman goes through with some medications that in turn stimulate her ovaries for the production of multiple eggs. The main motto of receiving multiple eggs via this procedure is to avoid the negative outcome of fertilization. If there will be a scarcity of the eggs and out of all the eggs say 80% of the eggs are unhealthy, then there would be less chance of positive results of IVF, and hence, ovary stimulation plays an important role all through the way of IVF. Test-Tube Baby Cost in India by the team of Go IVF Surrogacy is very reasonable and within reach by each couple, who are planning for their IVF treatment.
Why Choose Test-Tube Baby Treatment in India?
Several people think that the cost of fertility treatments is much expensive than the other medical procedures, and therefore, some of the couples drop their plan or postponed their treatment. If you are too thinking about the same matter, then here you have got the wrong idea. India is the only country that offers fertility treatment at the lowest cost providing all the exceptional amenities without even compromising global technologies and types of equipment.
If we talk about the Test Tube baby cost in India, then no need of doing your finger cross because the price is entirely in your budget. India always remains in the centre of attraction amongst couples seeking their test-tube baby treatment. Couples from USA, UK, Russia, Ukraine and other international places, choose India as their test-tube baby destination for its highest success rate along with the reasonable package.
Several factors make India like the famous hub for test-tube baby treatment or IVF treatment; some of the reasons are mentioned below –
- Professionals who perform test-tube baby treatment are highly experienced and veteran in the relevant felid. A proper team will be there for the patient’s IVF cycle such as embryologist, nurse, junior IVF expert and senior IVF specialist.
- There is not a single technology, which the best IVF centres in India do not have. Each ultra-modern technique and all the assisted reproductive technologies are available here.
- Highest success rate. Test-tube baby treatment with self eggs and donor eggs may fluctuate. However, the success rate of IVF (using self-eggs) is fair enough (55-60%).
- The transparent and clear cost structure of test-tube baby treatment
- World-class high-technology
- Well-reputed test-tube baby centres
- World-class Infrastructure
What is the Test-Tube Baby Cost in India?
Here’s your wait ends! Yes, the answer you are searching for is finally here. The Cost of Test-Tube Baby in India ranges between INR 1, 75,000 – 2, 00,000, including all the medication and all the steps. If the couple is undergoing test-tube baby treatment with their own medical components (eggs and sperms), then the cost is the same as mentioned above. But, if the couple has severe infertility issues and is recommended to go for advanced test-tube baby treatment, then the patient needs to pay extra or additional charges for their course of treatment.
A couple needs to make sure about some aspects before finalizing their IVF or Test-tube baby centre in India. Factors are –
- You should ask for the full breakdown test-tube baby cost from the centre’s management.
- Make sure the centre is offering a substantial cost. Some couples fall in the trap after listening over-cheap offer (less than 1 lakh or so) by some centres, and later they get shocked and powerless when the centre adds hidden charges at the end of the patient’s bill. That’s the reason why it is suggested to shortlist some satisfactory (with a decent success rate) centres and pays a visit to each centre to know actual information with the comparison.
- Since how many years the centre is running at its peak?
- Don’t be shy or hesitate to ask about the experience and the qualification of the IVF specialist.
- Notice the way the specialist is communicating with you and analyzing your case, is the fertility team co-operating and so on. Focus on these minute things as well.
Factors that Influence Test-Tube Baby Treatment Cost in India –
As mentioned above, when the couple is diagnosed with an advanced fertility issue, it might not be possible to solve the case with test-tube baby treatment alone. During the problematic fact of the fertility problem, the specialists prefer the couple to choose advanced test-tube baby treatment. Advanced Test-tube baby treatment influences the overall cost structure of the patient’s bill.
For example, if the couple’s IVF treatment could not be accomplished with the woman’s egg, then the cycle will be fulfilled using the donor’s egg. Egg donors provided by the best test-tube baby centres in India are healthy enough. Test-tube baby treatment with donor egg is one of the examples of advanced test-tube baby methodology, apart from this process, there are many ART techniques which are used to solve the advance fertility cases. Based on these superior treatments of test-tube babies, the sum amount of treatment gets influenced. Go IVF Surrogacy is one of the leading medical tourism facilitators that provide unsurpassed treatment along with the highest success rate. The fertility centres and hospitals under this group offer the economical cost of test-tube baby treatment in India.