According to the recent research, it has been calculated that at least one in six couples has got trouble in getting pregnant naturally- often these couples are ascribed as infertile. In the world like today, each problem has its various solutions and so the infertility topic has, true! It’s time to say Bye-Bye from your childlessness tag as Go IVF Surrogacy is with you at each step during any course of fertility treatment. There are many treatments for such couples; IVF is one of the best ART techniques.
Now the question comes, what to do when infertility is treated with IVF. Let’s have a sum up the definition of IVF fertility treatment.
IVF- In Vitro Fertilization or test tube baby course, is a fertility treatment that is used when any couple faces with severe fertility problem such as endometriosis, male factor infertility, unexplained infertility, ovulation issue, etc. IVF is a long procedure, where a patient needs to give proper attention to each and every step. During IVF, the female has to go through with fertility medications and hormonal injections in order to provide multiple and matured eggs at the time of egg retrieval.
Follicles containing eggs are visualized and monitored by ultrasounds. Once the eggs are matured enough, collections of the eggs take place. The eggs are then collected or pulled from each ovary with the help of a hollow needle under the guidance of ultrasound and kept in the petri dish. The semen sample is then said to provide by a male partner (or donor, if the case of infertility is required). Sperm is then mixed with the egg for natural fertilization. Motile and active sperm penetrates and fuses with the egg for fertilization and if the sperm has successfully entered into the cytoplasm of the egg then soon cell division takes place. On the fifth day of fertilization, the embryo reaches blastocyst stage and then one or two of the best or healthy embryo is placed into the recipient’s uterus. Pregnancy will soon begin once the embryo has successfully attached within the uterus of the woman
Here is a complete guide by Go IVF Surrogacy’s experts for the couples, who are undergoing their IVF treatment and confused about Do’s and DON’TS. This list is also beneficial for those duos, who are outlining their plan for IVF treatment. Let’s get started.
Pre- Cycle / before undergoing IVF–
- One of the important mantras is to stay healthy and fit.
- Stick to a balanced and healthy diet such as fresh fruits, nuts, and leafy vegetables
- Achieve a healthy diet, if you are overweight then maintain the weight and reduce the extra calories by following a healthy and nutritious plan chart.
- Don’t forget to skip yoga (moderately)
- Meet up with your specialist and ask if any vitamin supplements or other medications are needed.
- Stay away from the smoke
- Avoid alcohol as this could affect IVF result
- Lock the door of your tension, stress, and depression and be positive
- Don’t over think about your IVF treatment; everything will be fine!
- If you are addicted to coffee or caffeine, then reduce it.
During IVF cycle –
- The first point is the same as the previous one in the pre-IVF cycle, i.e. to be on a balanced diet
- Sleep- a vital factor- it is required to get at least eight hours of adequate sleep.
- Drink and Drink! Drink lots of water and fluids
- It is strictly suggested for both male and female to not to smoke and to drink alcohol till the IVF pregnancy delivery.
- Reduce the intake of caffeine
- Don’t eat some items in food such as fish. Throughout complete IVF cycle, avoid fish, because fish contains high amount in mercury and this directly affects the embryo.
- If you have been under any medication or so, then consult with your fertility expert whether to continue or make it pause.
- Don’t expose yourself nor your partner to go indirect heat, sun-rays, radiation as it may reduce fertility capacity.
- If you are a patient of OHSS (i.e. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome) then you need to drink plenty of fluids. If the female takes at least 3-4 liters of water in a day, it will help in preventing OHSS.
- Exercise moderately
- You can ask your specialist if she recommends baby aspirin. Baby aspirin is a blood thinner that improves embryo implantation by increasing the blood flow to the recipient’s uterus.
Post IVF cycle –
- Again the first point same as above- to maintain a healthy and balanced diet
- Don’t think over about your case of IVF, as over-thinking leads to stress and anxiousness.
- Relax your body and mind and stay positive
- Do a light yoga, meditation, listen to music, try to do that activity, which gives s you a pleasant atmosphere.
- Don’t lift heavy objects.
- Drink lots of water
- Get adequate sleep
- Avoid junk or outside food and eat fresh or home-cooked food.
- Most important- Stay Calm and Stay Positive! And happy pregnancy ahead!
At the End –
Pregnancy occurs, when the embryo has attached to the lining of female’ uterus so for that you need to follow the above rules while undergoing IVF cycle. This is all about the steps and guidelines, which a female need to take care of during her IVF treatment. Go IVF Surrogacy brings forth the best fertility treatment by providing super and veterans specialists during the medication. Each fertility clinic has its own criteria regarding the IVF package. The couple needs to seek best IVF clinic for their IVF Treatment without any hurry and at last Be Healthy because if the mother will be in the pink then her baby will definitely be born inhale and hearty condition.