It is always better to be started from the basic remedy than advance one, but what if when basic solution does not work. We are talking about that problem which has made several couple depressed. Infertility, Yes infertility has made several blessed couple in a big trouble. When the couples are unable to get their own child by natural cycle of pregnancy then this is what we call being infertile. Infertility may touch male or female or in rare case to both partners as well. India is that country where ‘Impossible’ word has not generated or exists yet. In India there are various and productive method to throw away Sterility or infertility topic.
Those couples who have been gone through the basic fertility drugs to solve the issue of infertility and unable to get the positive result, can definitely go for the advance fertility drugs. Advance fertility Treatment in India includes Artificial insemination (IUI) and Assisted Reproductive technologies. These are those fertility treatments, which is the powerhouse to figure out the infertility matter. Go IVF Surrogacy is the big break for those duos who are seeking number 1 clinic to untangle their matter of sterility.
Let’s have the nitty-gritty details of each advance fertility treatments in India –
- IUI (Artificial Insemination) – IUI comes in Artificial Insemination, IUI stands for Intrauterine Insemination, and it’s additionally generally known as donor insemination. IUI works by putting sperms cells directly into the female internal reproductive organ (uterus) at the time she ovulates, serving to the sperms catch up with the female’s partner egg. This cut down on the time and distance sperms should travel, creating it easier to fertilize the egg with the sperms and achieving pregnancy. IUI is recommended to patients with decrease in sperm count or less motility and for those women who do not ovulate regularly, or improper ovulation. Ovulation induction maybe combined with IUI to have healthy stimulation of eggs.
- IVF (Assisted Reproductive Technology) – IVF is one of the best ART technique; it stands for In Vitro fertilization. This process takes place inside the Laboratory and outside the human body. At initial level, fertility drugs are provided to female partner for stimulation the ovaries. When the eggs are matured then the fertility experts for fertilization retrieve it. On the same day, semen sample is received by male partner for the fertilization. Keeping the combination of sperms and eggs in the Petri dish for natural fertilization is the next step. After fertilization, embryo is transferred into the female uterus for the pregnancy.
- IVF with donor egg – IVF with donor eggs is appropriate for those female partners who can’t make the grade of healthy eggs for fertilization. It also has fruitful results. The process is as same as normal IVF but the difference is just that eggs are retrieved by donor not by the recipient female duo, after the similar process of fertilization during IVF, embryo is later transferred into the female duo’s uterus.
- IVF with sperm donor- Sperm donor is suggested to those males who can’t hack out active, normal and adequate numbers of sperms for fertilization. The process of IVF with sperm donor goes same as normal IVF, here instead of taking the sperm from the male partner, sperm donor is chosen, hence achieving healthy fertilization.
- ICSI- ICSI is referred as Intracytoplasmic sperm injection. This method is done by the technique of IVF but not all steps follow in ICSI. In ICSI, there is one single sperm (most active and motile), which is directly injected into the egg of the female. Those couples who have gone through failure IVF can select this method for better results.
Settle upon one decision and go for healthy fertilization –Above are some highly opted advance fertility treatments in India to unravel the topic of sterility and to give seventh heaven feeling of those couples who are not yet experienced the golden times of their parenthood.
Related Article :- MALE INFERTILITY TREATMENT IN MUMBAI